HostWired uses today's most popular and most advanced website control system, "cPanel".
The most important part of a website owner’s job is creating, uploading, and editing web pages. In cPanel, a site owner has several options for managing content. cPanel is a website control panel interface designed for website owners. It simplifies tasks such as:
- Uploading and managing web pages.
- Creating email accounts.
- Installing web-based applications like blogs, CMS, forums.
- Backing up data.
- Protecting a site’s content and bandwidth from abuse.
- Generating and viewing statistics about visitors.
- Reviewing error logs to locate broken links and other problems.
- Easily uploading and managing web pages in cPanel’s File Manager.
- Draging and droping files into the customer’s account.
- Using traditional file transfer methods (including FTP, SFTP).
- Creating additional FTP accounts for employees.
- Viewing resources usage.
Backing up data is simple with cPanel’s Backup Wizard. Our software comes equipped with an interface to help site owners manage and acquire backups for their entire account.
Virus protection makes it easy to scan files for viruses. Site owners can even prevent other websites from inappropriately using their bandwidth, password-protect areas of a site, and set up cPanel to automatically ban a user who shares a password to a restricted area of the website.
Many SEOs prefer cPanel because of the amount of information it provides about web traffic. Web statistics can be generated by three different statistics generators. In addition, logs of errors encountered by website visitors, bandwidth tracking, and even raw FTP access logs are available via the cPanel interface.
Professional web developers love cPanel, too. They can quickly view a server's PHP configuration, install Ruby Gems, customize error pages and how content is served.
Localization allows webmasters to use cPanel in Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish.